CAS cards in black and white

I have returned home eager to create cards again, and for these cards I have CASED Brandy Cox - different stamp, slightly different layout and a bit of colour, but I was inspired by the crispness of her mass-produced cards.  You can check her blog HERE - just look for 10 minute cards in black and white!

 I have used Stampin Up's Quint-essential flower for my focal image, stamping twice for each card, so that I could cut out the centre, mount it on a black scalloped circle and pop it up with dimensionals.  I decided to add a splash of colour to the black and white theme, by cutting a strip of flocked dp to adhere to the left side, with a narrow black strip to finish the edge.  A matching rhinestone in the centre of the flower is all that is necessary to finish the card.  What do you think?  Should I have kept it simply black and white, or does the colour add something special?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge and Blog Hop

Something Shiny

Wonderful News