Sweet n' Sassy Challenge #100

Today at Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge, we are saying farewell after 100 challenges!  What an achievement that is - and we know you have loved seeing the many digi stamps being used by the DT members over all those weeks.  For this final challenge, we are asked to look back over past challenges, and choose one that appeals, so my card is Challenge #73 - Hip to be Square!  I love square cards, and for my image I chose a Bethany stamp, called Sending Love.  I enjoyed colouring Bethany, and choosing the pink and red dp to complement the pretty scene.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing the cards made by the DT and all the wonderful entries that are received each week.  If you have not visited before, do call in to the Sweet Stop Sketch challenge  where you can continue to participate in Sweet n' Sassy challenges each week.  We may see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge and Blog Hop

Something Shiny

Words, words and more words ...