Mothers Day cards

I have been making a few cards ready for Mothers' Day, which is celebrated in May in Australia.  For these first three, I was inspired by a card I found on a Stampin Up demonstrator's site, which was so simple yet so classy - as a lot of Stampin Up designs can be.  Catherine Pooler is the name of this creative person, who also posts videos, so a great place to visit for inspiration. I used a Verve stamp set called 'Because of You' - stamping the corner spray of flowers over a masked oval, stamped with a background stamp by Annabelle Stamps.  I was aiming for a one layer card, which I achieved with the first two cards, giving extra dimension to the second card by adding a frame.  The sentiment was from the Verve set also.

This card required me to cut out an oval, and adhere a chevron stamped background behind it.  I added  flower stems from another Annabelle Stamp set called Stemmed Flowers.

My next group of cards uses beautiful paper from a pack by Bo Bunny - Serenade Collection.  I have used sentiments from the same Verve set - and continued to stamp the background stamp onto the oval, then adhering it to a Spellbinders Floral Oval, as the focal image.  I will be taking these cards, and others to a craft market next Saturday at Rosebud PS, weather permitting, as I don't have any overhead covering for my stall.  I haven't held a stall at this market before, so don't really know how I'll go, but I'm happy to give it a try.  Do come along if you are in the area - I'd love to meet a fellow blogger! 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge and Blog Hop

Something Shiny

Wonderful News