Fun cards for me!

With my new responsibilities on the design team for Sweet n' Sassy Digi stamps, I have been focussing on projects for them, and feel that my own 'making' has been overlooked lately.  But not for long - I have a couple of cards to share today - a birthday card for my good friend and card-making mentor, Val and a Bon Voyage card for her and her husband Max, who leave shortly for an amazing cruise!
This birthday card has been pretty well copied entirely from a video by Lyn Ghahary, over at Two Peas - she has a unique talent for layout, so I felt I couldn't do better - of course, the papers and embellishments are not the same, but I loved the fun arrangement of circles - it gives such a light approach, and something so different for me to try.  Thank you Lyn!
The suitcases in this card come from Tiddlyinks Digi stamps - the detail is the thing that makes this stamp so useful, and I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  The flags were added because they remind me of the bunting often seen on boats/ships.  I wish my friends a wonderful trip, as I know it means so much to them to be able to embark on this adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful News

Words, words and more words ...

Something Shiny