Valentines Day is approaching

Yes, I know the year has only just started, but it seems before we know it, we will be thinking love and hearts - and why not, I say?  For Christmas, I was given some card blanks by a friend, and they had heart shapes cut out (similar to what you could do with a Silhouette Cameo - hint hint) so I made some CAS Valentines Day cards with those.  The photo doesn't show it, but for the top card I highlighted the centre heart, plus the little ones, with glossy accents - I love that product.  I used glossy accents to adhere the plastic charm in the bottom card, too, after a sticky dot then hot glue gun failed!



But before we actually reach Valentines Day, there are more birthdays to celebrate.  The next card I made for a friend and I thought with strawberries so delicious and in season at this time, this image would be appropriate.  I know it might look a little fussy, with all the patterns, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway - I'd love to know if you think it works.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge and Blog Hop

Something Shiny

Wonderful News